Thank you for your interest in the The Villages Health Rapid COVID-19 Testing Program in The Villages.
Due to limits in the testing time slots available at this time, registration for The Villages Health Rapid COVID-19 testing program is currently closed for tomorrow at the care center you have selected.
If no space remains available, you may return to this web-site at another time to schedule a test appointment. Testing slots re-open each Sunday to Thursday morning at 9am at this web address for the scheduling of rapid tests the following day (i.e. testing opens Sunday at 9am for testing slots available on Monday).
In the meantime, if you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we urge you to continue practicing ways to reduce your exposure to the virus and for transmitting the virus to others:
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Practice physical/social distancing from others to limit the spread of germs.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask in public.
If your need for testing is urgent, we encourage you to follow up with your primary health provider and/or the County Health Department who may be able to provide you with alternate testing options
Individuals who are experiencing concerning symptoms such as shortness of breath or high fever should seek medical attention immediately with their primary care physician, urgent care center or local emergency room.