Thank you for your interest in the The Villages Health Rapid COVID-19 Testing Program in The Villages.
We appreciate the continued high level of interest in our screening program. We are pleased to continue to offer testing and the schedule and types of tests we offer may fluctuate depending on the demand for services and supplies available.
As this time, scheduling for Rapid COVID-19 screening tests is not currently available.
Testing slots re-open each Sunday to Thursday morning at 9am at this web address for the scheduling of rapid tests the following day (i.e. testing opens Sunday at 9am for testing slots available on Monday).
These appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis and use Abbott Lab’s rapid test kits that have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the rapid testing of COVID-19; results from these tests are available the same day testing is done.
In the meantime, if you believe you have may have been exposed to COVID-19, we urge you to continue practicing ways to reduce your exposure to the virus and for transmitting the virus to others:
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Practice physical/social distancing from others to limit the spread of germs.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask in public.
Individuals who are experiencing concerning symptoms such as shortness of breath or high fever should seek medical attention immediately with their primary care physician, urgent care center or local emergency room.